Multimedia Graphic Designer with specialized skills in marketing design, digital illustration, animation & motion graphics.
Writing skills include copy writing for advertisements, case studies, web content, blog and social media.
Experience with WordPress Content Management System (CMS), HTML-5 and CSS
Excellent Proficiency in the following:
- Digital Photography
- Advertisement Design
- Video Editing/Production
- Graphic Design
- Short-Form Animation/Motion Graphics
- WordPress CMS/Website Content Design
- Digital Illustration
Adobe CC 2018: Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premier Pro, & Audition
Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Experience with both PC and Macintosh computers
January 2017 - present
March 2016 - January 2017
Graphic Designer, Optotraffic, LLC
Marketing Graphic Design Specialist, A.U. & Associates, Inc.
- Manage all company marketing, focusing on B2B/B2G adversing and public awareness campaigns for traffic safety. Oversee website redesign for company WordPress site Optotraffic.com.
- Create company marketing materials, all written content for web pages, company newsletters and announcements, and content for all social media.
- Develop several animated motion graphics short-form advertisements using Adobe After Effects and Illustrator.
- Capture photographs of company products and related imagery.
- Assist with presentations and design various marketing content such as info-graphics, organizational charts, company process flow charts and other items, as needed.
August 2015 - March 2016
Multimedia Graphic Designer
Almo Professional A/V
- Managed monthly HTML-based email marketing campaigns, designed graphics and wrote copy using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Create various graphics for online and print media campaigns that includes product promotions, event/trade show signage and other various graphics.
- Design and publish extensive monthly resource guides using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Marketing campaign includes industry articles, product promo on and customer education articles.
January 2015 - August 2015
Student Graphic Designer (temp)
Towson University, Office of Student Activities
- Designed various graphics for both print and web media including event posters, event invitations and advertisements on a part-time basis as a student employee.
- Critical experience gained included team collaboration, me management/meeting deadlines, and communication with both direct superiors and the school faculty.
January 2011 - June 2011
Graphic Design/Layout Design (Intern)
Anne Arundel Community College Student Newspaper Campus Current
Performed layout design for Anne Arundel Community College student newspaper, Campus Current, during the Spring 2011 semester.
Critical experience gained included team collaboration, learning newspaper media layout principals, advertisement design, time management/meeting deadlines, and utilizing effective communication with both direct supervisors and teammates.
Bachelor of Science - Art + Design, General Design Studies Track
Towson University - Graduated, May 2015
Was honored to make the Dean’s List for the Spring 2013, Spring 2014, & Spring 2015 Terms.
Associates in Arts, Fine Arts - Graphic Design, Transfer,
Anne Arundel Community College - Graduated Summa Cum Laude, May 2012
Received Honors List Certificates consecutive semesters Spring 2009 - Spring 2012 for outstanding academic performance.
You can view my entire work history on LinkedIn.