Multimedia Graphic Designer with specialized skills in marketing design, digital illustration, animation & motion graphics.
Writing skills include writing copy for advertisements, case studies, web content, blog writing & social media.
Experience with WordPress Content Management System (CMS) to develop websites using templates & working with third-party web designers.
Excellent Proficiency in the following:
- Digital Photography
- Advertisement Design
- Video Editing/Production
- Graphic Design
- Short-Form Animation/Motion Graphics
- WordPress CMS/Website Content Design
- Digital Illustration
Adobe CC 2018: Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premier Pro, & Audition.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) Publisher, Visio.
Experience with both PC and Macintosh computers.
January 2017 - present
- Continuation of temp-to-hire position to completely overhaul company marketing, focusing on B2B/B2G advertising and public awareness campaigns for traffic safety. Work includes developing and implementing new company website, working with 3rd party web design vendor.
- Create and manage all content for Optotraffic.com using WordPress CMS, including writing web copy, case studies, product descriptions, and all supplemental marketing materials for both print and web.
- Create short-form animated motion graphic videos demonstrating traffic enforcement products in-use using Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Manage company social media accounts, including researching industry trends, writing and creating graphics for weekly posts, monthly blog articles, company announcements and press releases.
- Design company e-newsletters and company email announcements using MailChimp.
- Execute photography for the company, as needed, and create or obtain graphics and videography for educational and marketing purposes.
- Assist company by creating presentations, event materials, and other various marketing content, as needed.
March 2016 - January 2017
Marketing Graphic Design Specialist (contract) AU & Associates, Inc.
- Work with outside web designer to design, develop, and deploy company WordPress site, along with two supplemental websites using WordPress templates.
- Update company marketing for print and web. Work with company to develop written content such as web copy, product descriptions, case studies, industry-related articles, blog and social media posts.
- Work with company to develop several animated motion graphics short-form advertisements using Adobe After Effects and Illustrator.
- Coordinate with company to gather new photography assets for print and web. Work in the field to capture photographs of company products and related imagery for marketing purposes.
- Assist company with presentations and design various marketing content as needed.
August 2015 - March 2016
Multimedia Graphic Designer
Almo Professional A/V
- Manage monthly HTML-based email marketing campaigns by designing graphics and writing copy for email advertisements. Email campaigns include obtaining photography and other assets for product promotion, education and newsletter advertisements using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Create various graphics for online and print media advertisements using Adobe Photoshop. Media campaigns include product promotions, event/trade show signage and other various graphics.
- Design layout and publish extensive monthly resource guides using Adobe InDesign. Marketing campaign includes industry articles, product promotion and customer education articles.
- Participate in regular meetings with marketing team members to plan and manage monthly events and advertising campaigns.
January 2015 - August 2015
Student Graphic Designer (temp)
Towson University, Office of Student Activities
- Design various graphics for both print and web media including event posters, event invitations and advertisements on a part-time basis as a student employee.
- Critical experience gained included team collaboration, time management/meeting deadlines, and utilizing effective communication with both direct superiors and the school faculty.
January 2011 - June 2011
Graphic Design/Layout Design (Intern)
Anne Arundel Community College Student Newspaper Campus Current
Performed layout design for Anne Arundel Community College student newspaper, Campus Current, during the Spring 2011 semester.
Critical experience gained included team collaboration, learning newspaper media layout principals, advertisement design, time management/meeting deadlines, and utilizing effective communication with both direct supervisors and teammates.
Bachelor of Science - Art + Design, General Design Studies Track
Towson University - Graduated, May 2015
Was honored to make the Dean’s List for the Spring 2013, Spring 2014, & Spring 2015 Terms.
Associates in Arts, Fine Arts - Graphic Design, Transfer,
Anne Arundel Community College - Graduated Summa Cum Laude, May 2012
Received Honors List Certificates consecutive semesters Spring 2009 - Spring 2012 for outstanding academic performance.
You can view my entire work history on LinkedIn.